(kindly stolen from Jules -- who stole is from Sheri -- who probably stole it too....bunch of Kleptomaniacs we all are....) I thought the questions were good (too).
1. Explain what ended your last relationship? The relationship I was in before Joel was with a guy that I dated for about a year and a half in highschool and briefly my first semester in college. He was a very nice guy with anger issues (how often do you hear that combo?) He was from a broken family (to say the least) and had very little gumption to do much with his life (to say the most). It was definitely not a relationship I ever thought would last forever. I went away to college and we grew further apart. Last I heard from him, he was an addict. Sad.
2. When was the last time you shaved? Depends what we are taking about -- shaved it all on Friday....my armpits yesterday.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? We are OUT the door at 8 to get Dane to school on time.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Reading Jule's blog and stealing this questionnaire for my own use.
5. Are you any good at math? I would generally say no.....although I just took the NET (Nursing Entrance Test) and scored better than 98% of the people!
6. Your prom night? Went to a couple....the most memorable was when I called my dad to come and pick me up after a big fight with the boyfriend from above...he took us both home. I love my dad!
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? My dad claims that Davy Crockett is our ancestor...I've yet to do enough research to back that claim....
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school? Yes, but they are paid for now -- and hopefully I won't have to for nursing school...so far, so good.
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? Um, duh! I put the song on there. I change it often though. Right now it's High School Never Ends, by Bowling for Soup. Love that song!
10. Last thing received in the mail? Crap....a couple magazines....some motorcycle one and Maxum for Joel....
11. How many different beverages have you had today? Water and a Coke
12. Do you ever leave messages on peoples answering machines? Yes. That's why they're there.
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? The Styx, I think.....but I am so far removed from concert virginity, I'm not sure if maybe Air Supply came first. I am a concert junkie...nothing better than live music.
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Sometimes....but always the boy's names.
15. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had? I haven't really had any painful dental things...I guess wisdom teeth -- but I was completely out -- it did hurt later though.
16. What is out your back door? Back patio with my dog Scout laying there...and my back yard.
17. Any plans for Friday night? BUNCO at my house....and out after.
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? I love the ocean....so sure
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? um, hello...I worked at Yummies....I got one of those tins every year....NOTHING is better than cheddar popcorn in cream cheese -- don't knock it until you try it.
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? Yes, went to some planetarium to watch a laser show to Pink Floyd music...wait...that WAS a planetarium wasn't it?
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower? Yes, we change them out weekly, or before if they stink.
22. Some things you are excited about? Date night tonight....and my new ring...
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Not really a huge fan..........any of it is okay, I guess, if it has enough vodka in it or I guess, if I have the stomach flu.
24. Describe your keychain(s)? It's a little star with a littler (hey it's a word for today) picture of my boys.
25. This question is MIA. So, let's take a quote from Even Cowgirls Get the Blues... "Life is hard if you think it is."
26. Where do you keep your change? In Joel's bedside drawer
27. What kind of winter coat do you own? Can't say I really have one -- I guess I have some barn jackets from WI....but usually if I need anything it's just a sweatshirt jacket dealio.
28. What was the weather like on your graduation day? High school was HOT -- in June in Arizona....but I don't remember the weather.... College...um, I'm guessing HOT too since it was May in Arizona....but I don't remember that weather either. LOL
29. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Open....need to be able to hear the boys if need be
30. Did U read this far? I hope you did! Now you are tagged! Steal this from me.
The clouds have lifted and the sun is brightly shining. My head is clearing as well, and my eyes are beginning to see the beauty of the light. Promise. Hope. Happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've tried to post a couple of times, but am having no luck. I hope this goes through and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment