The clouds have lifted and the sun is brightly shining. My head is clearing as well, and my eyes are beginning to see the beauty of the light. Promise. Hope. Happiness.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bad way to start off the morning

so I bust ass today to get all my stuff done this morning -- dishes unloaded, sheets off the beds and in the laundry, feed and dress Dane, wake Cole up to take Dane to school -- hurry home to feed and dress Cole and get him to school by 9. Feed the fish, feed and medicate the dogs, blah blah blah....so, I run to return Joel's overdue game, throw my bills in the mailbox and head to the dry cleaners all the while chanting "I do NOT want to work out but I will...I do NOT want to work out but I will." I, literally force myself to the gym....walk up...cursing the place....and I can't find my damn gym card....pull ALL my sh!t out of the bag (a new bag which is clearly the problem, I must have dropped my card when I changed into my new gym bag....ugh) a line starts to form behind me...it's just not there....so I run back to the car to get my license, which is in my purse...IN MY HOUSE...so I run back up and say "can't you just pull it up" and she says NO....but we can make you a new card but you'll have to pay for it...so I say SCREW IT and SCREW YOU and SCREW THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON...and headed to my sister's house where I am now knee high in cheezeits and regular non diet Coke.

2 comments:

Heather said...

You are freaking kidding me! What a LOSER!!! (oh, not you, the chick at the gym lol!). You would think that since she sees you there every day, she'd know you well enough to just let you by, lol.
It'd be worse if there was a Jack in your coke.

dmmgmfm said...

That is ridiculous. Customer service at its worst! I'd be eating Cheezits too!