I'm here...sort of. Long story, short?
Can't do that.
I'll put it like this....
January, unsure, uneasy, sad, lonely, we met, he left, confused, angry, Feburary, bachelorette party, drunk, birthday, disappointed in family and friends, depression, alone, March, anniversary, he's still gone, he's not coming back, California, feeling better, busy, single parent, sad, confused, dream lost, April, Costa Rica, scared, hopeless, busy, staying afloat, finding out who the real friends are, broke, lonely, mom...
mom, mom, mom....
I'm in love with the title "mom"
Thanks for your thoughts.
The clouds have lifted and the sun is brightly shining. My head is clearing as well, and my eyes are beginning to see the beauty of the light. Promise. Hope. Happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh Kristen...I am so, so sorry to hear you are going through a bad time. You are such a dear, sweet person, I hope and pray things get much better for you soon. I'm here for you dear, in any way I can be.
Hugs,
Laurie
Just stopped by to say I'm thinking of you and hoping that things are getting better for you.
Hugs,
Laurie
*Hug*
More hugs to you, dear girl. I hope things are getting better for you.
You are in my thoughts and prayers, Kristen.
sigh....
Do ya like my new avatar? The south end of a north bound bunny...
Post a Comment