...and I can't seem to get up to get air....
My life went into fast forward today....I know that it has been spinning out of control for at least 6 months, but today, officially, I can't catch my breath.
God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I Cannot change…
Courage to change the things I can
And Wisdom to know the difference…
Job interviews -- potential job
Money issues
Bills
Daycare for the boys -- Dane gets out of school tomorrow -- so SUMMER care and then NEXT YEAR care (and of course it is *I* that will be finding all of this)
The house is going on the market
I am going to be taking the sole brunt of the house sale...the cleaning, the rearranging the throwing things out the scheduling conflicts, the dogs...etc...
I am going to need to find a place to rent -- what about my TWO dogs?
bills?
money?
How will the boys deal with moving?
Where will I move?
HOW will I move?
How did my marriage end up like this?
How did the man I spent 13 years with become a stranger? A stranger who never once said "I want you back and I'll do anything to make that happen?"
The divorce -- Joel should have been served by now
Will it be peaceful?
Can we agree to the terms of us splitting up when we can't agree to anything else?
Will we ever be friends again?
Will my boys ever forgive me?
Oh yes, tears are flowing easily today... but it is what it is... I have a beautiful family...supportive parents....at least TWO supportive siblings... I am educated...I am strong...I am able.....I have amazing friendships... I just HAVE TO BELIEVE that there is a day in my future -- when I am going to look back at this road I'm travelling on right now and say "THIS IS WHY..."
I'll find my own feet to stand on.
I'll find my own strength to carry me on.
I'll find me.
One day.
The clouds have lifted and the sun is brightly shining. My head is clearing as well, and my eyes are beginning to see the beauty of the light. Promise. Hope. Happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
(((((((((kristen)))))))))
***Oh yes, tears are flowing easily today... but it is what it is... I have a beautiful family...supportive parents....at least TWO supportive siblings... I am educated...I am strong...I am able.....I have amazing friendships... I just HAVE TO BELIEVE that there is a day in my future -- when I am going to look back at this road I'm travelling on right now and say "THIS IS WHY..."
I'll find my own feet to stand on.
I'll find my own strength to carry me on.
I'll find me.
One day. ***
I love that part. This is the part you repeat over and over. And over. Paste it to your fridge, your walls, everywhere if you have to.
You will be okay. You will get through this. So will the boys.
I wish I was there to give you a squeeze and chat over a beer.....
Stay strong honey. One day at a time, okay?
((HUGS)) Kristen.
I've been down a similar path...not the same exact one, but I have an ex to my credit, and enough years now behind me and new happiness to know that it was all worth it...every mistake, every misstep, every moment of "what have I done?" --
It's all been met with the answer that I got through the darkest hours of my life alone, that I learned to rely on myself, and learned to lean on the right people who show themselves in tough times.
I know that will happen for you too. In the mean time, I'm here for you along with the others.
Hugs,
Jules
(((((HUGS))))
My niece is using the "one day at a time" mantra, and really, that's all anyone can do.....is go ahead, one day at a time.
I wish there was an "easy button" you both could push, but all I can offer is hugs and prayers
Nancy-palp
(((Kristen))) One day at a time
I'll find my own feet to stand on.
I'll find my own strength to carry me on.
I'll find me.
You are finding you little by little as you tackle each day and whatever is sent your way to deal with. You are such a strong, inspirational woman and I KNOW you will get through this with tenacity and strength.
I love you, Kristen.
((((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Your strength inspires me. Yes, you are SO strong. You will be ok and so will your boys.
hugs and love,
~C.
Oh sweet Kristen.
I was cleaning out old emails and saw this link! I miss you friend and wish I could be there with you. You will be solid on your own 2 feet! I love you!!
My tears are flowing with you as I listen to your heart and want you to know Iam here for you.
I love you!
Joy
I'm sorry I missed this post, Kristen. Things have been hectic here. Just know that I'm thinking of you, OK?
Hugs,
Laurie
Post a Comment