...and then today I woke up! A NEW DAY! And, it hit me! I passed block 3! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I am absolutely 100% thrilled. I am SO PROUD OF MYSELF. I have over a month before block 4 starts -- quality time with my family. I love it. I have one more block to go -- and then, take the NCLEX. At that point I will have accomplished a dream that many people believed I would never accomplish. I literally have tears in my eyes thinking about that day.
Today has been a really great day. I started off with a bit of a migraine, but after that subsided, I ended up getting most of my christmas shopping done. It was peaceful shopping by myself. In addition to that, Joel made a payment today (now he's only $2000 in arrears) and I could shop a little guilt free. There are still some things that I want to pick up, but for the most part, I am done, which is a good thing. I also got to see Cole run in his jingle jog/fun run and he was so happy to have me there. I picked them up straight from school and we've been just hanging out together since we got home. It's so nice. I love them so much. I work tomorrow. We have the Kealy Christmas Soup Dinner" Saturday and then Justin's work party is Sunday. I, then, have to work M, Tu, and Wed...and holy man, Christmas is amongst us. Wow. I love Christmas time. And then the new year is right around the corner. 2010. My year. Just watch.

1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!! I'm so proud of you! You inspire me! :) Jules
Post a Comment