The clouds have lifted and the sun is brightly shining. My head is clearing as well, and my eyes are beginning to see the beauty of the light. Promise. Hope. Happiness.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What does my face tell you?




What Your Face Says



At first glance, people see you as warm and well-balanced.

Overall, your true self is reserved and logical.

With friends, you seem dramatic, lively, and quick to react.

In love, you seem mysterious and interesting.

In stressful situations, you seem sad and helpless.



Hmmmmmmm......What do I think of that.....I suppose it's mostly true (who am I, James Frey?)

I believe I am warm and well-balanced. In fact, I think my greatest quality is that I *AM* well balanced, so I dig that.

Reserved and logical? Um, not so much. I would NOT put "reserved" on my short list of adjectives describing myself -- actually I wouldn't probably put it on the long list either. Logical?...Yes.

Dramatic, lively, quick to react? I would argue that drama surrounds me, but doesn't come from me. LOL.... Lively, yes. Quick to react? Too much....Often I find that I'm choking on my foot.

Mysterious and interesting in love? There was a time I was, I would guess. But where I am today, there is very little left to mystery. I hope I remain interesting though. I am left to wonder, does someone's face come up with a "predictable and boring" in love response? How horrible is that!?

Stressful situations? Sad and helpless? Oh God no...... I respond rather well to stress. I believe strongly in "will it matter in 100 years" and therefore don't usually FEEL stressed?! Besides, the kids ignite stress in my life....But HELPLESS? Who can't lock them in their bedrooms and crank the music and dance with wild abandon?

(kidding....kindof.)

No comments: