The clouds have lifted and the sun is brightly shining.
My head is clearing as well, and my eyes are beginning to see the beauty of the light.
Promise.
Hope.
Happiness.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR....
My life feels really good right now....really really good.
1975-2005: Learning what it meant to be happy and successful for "them".
2005-2007: A self realization brought out changes that unfortunately sent me in a downward spiral to the depths of loneliness and despair.
October 9, 2007: A nervous breakdown
Today: I've symbolically tossed in the towel as well as a magic penny that will make my dreams come true. Walk this walk with me. We may fly. We may crawl. We may hide away....but please, I can't handle another person walking away.
1 comment:
What a cute picture! I am so glad things are going well for you.
Happy 2009!
Post a Comment