
New meanings in relationships. Contracts in the creative arts. Union of hearts and minds. Possibilities to heal old wounds. New energies surging around you. Time to put creative thoughts into action. Good time for dreams and goals that have been put off to begin. Good time to begin work on new plan. All pieces are in place. First step to new future is at hand.
I have an odd feeling in my belly today...restless a bit. I have class in about 30 minutes so I have to make this short.
Today is Joel's birthday. Happy 35th birthday, Joel. Wow...we've come so far....I remember celebrating the 18th. Crazy.
I like my tarot reading today -- because Joel and I have actually been getting along lately. We have such a strong bond when it comes to our children -- and between their sports and Cole's broken arm, we've talked more in the last week than we have in the last two years (civilly anyway). And, I really like it. Deep in my heart, there is this place where he will always reside. Him...and him only. And, usually that place is wracked in pain, guilt, anger, and hate -- today, it's calm -- and I like it.
New meanings in relationships.
After class, I'm hurrying to pick up the boys. I only have an hour or so with them before I'm meeting Joel at Dane's practice. He is going to take them out to dinner afterward to celebrate his birthday and then they will stay overnight with him, since I have clinicals at 6:30 tomorrow morning. He was really great with Cole -- and with keeping me in the loop.
I want them all to enjoy his birthday. I want to buy him a card. I just can't tell if that's inappropriate. I am talking a really generic "happy birthday" card and a quick note to say that I hope we can continue this path of peace because it benefits all of us -- mostly our children. I don't want him to misconstrue it though -- and actually don't even want Jen to either.
Possibilities to heal old wounds.
Guess it will be a gametime decision.

No comments:
Post a Comment