...And with the boys so deliciously playing out on the trampoline, I am left alone inside -- dishwasher is running, clothes all washed and put away. I have a moment to read from my new book, "Shift Happens." (which is going to be my next endeavor, to allow it to inspire me chapter by chapter to put my thoughts into my blog) and realize that i have to flip my day to day desk calendar.
TO BE HAPPY,It's a pretty general statement but also true. Think about it. I thought about love and visions of Dane, Cole, Justin, Mom, Kerry, Kelly, etc etc popped into my head -- and just the feeling of being loved -- feeling content...and right here -- at my computer desk -- I can hear the boys laughing and playing -- in a house that is comfortable looking toward the future. 2010 will find me graduating from nursing school and getting married. It's a big year... immersed in love. I'm ready.
LOVE MUST MEAN
MORE TO YOU
THAN ANYTHING.

No comments:
Post a Comment