The clouds have lifted and the sun is brightly shining. My head is clearing as well, and my eyes are beginning to see the beauty of the light. Promise. Hope. Happiness.

Thursday, March 04, 2010

POSITIVE THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

Even amidst great challenges, my intention is to grow as a human being.

WEEKLY FOCUS: I N T E N T I O N

Few people avoid pain and suffering in this life. Those who do probably
aren't really avoiding them, just escaping them instead. I can choose to escape the negativity and pain and focus on the end prize. Remember from earlier post, my pastor at church said that, "It's not just intention, but direction." I will step up my game and not only INTEND to be a happier, more whole person but I will take the steps to get us there. When difficult circumstances arise in my life, I can choose to see them as opportunities to grow, no matter how difficult it may seem. AN OPPORTUNITY TO GROW! Despite the pain and misery that accompany those circumstances, I can respond to them with a strong belief in myself that I can be better and it will be better, not bitter, when the storm passes.

Better -- not bitter.

And I'll leave you with this thought:

"As long as you keep a person down, some part of you has to be down there to hold him down, so it means you cannot soar as you otherwise might." ~Marian Anderson

Flapping my wings...I really truly WANT to SOAR!!!

No comments: