The clouds have lifted and the sun is brightly shining. My head is clearing as well, and my eyes are beginning to see the beauty of the light. Promise. Hope. Happiness.
Thursday, May 06, 2010
My suicide song - I just played it over and over that day: How Did This Happen To Me!?
I open my eyes
I try to see but I’m blinded by the white light
I can’t remember how
I can’t remember why
I’m lying here tonight
And I can’t stand the pain
And I can’t make it go away
No I can’t stand the pain
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
Everybody’s screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I’m slipping off the edge
I’m hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can’t explain what happened
And I can’t erase the things that I’ve done
No I can’t
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
it's me again...I just watched this and thought of you immediately! It is a must watch! When you click this link it will just take you to the page full of her videos...it is the first one that is titled, "About Women, Friendship and Transcending" Enjoy!
http://www.kellycorrigan.com/videos.php
xo,k.
just watched it -- I have tears streaming down my wind/sunburned face (4 football games today) and I'm so very grateful to be a woman -- to have friends who love me and who aren't afraid to tell me the truth even if it hurts me. And, I am so blessed for the friends, like you, Kelly, that have surprisingly come into my life at at a time when I needed you the most and still remain a positive force in my life. Kelly, Kelly, Kelly....I cannot thank you enough or love you more. xoxo
Post a Comment