The clouds have lifted and the sun is brightly shining. My head is clearing as well, and my eyes are beginning to see the beauty of the light. Promise. Hope. Happiness.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Tag -- YOU ARE IT.....

4 Jobs I Have Had in the Past
1. Yummies Yogurt baby -- fun times
2. Secretary for my dad --well, that was after I graduated from tool girl LOL
3. Red Robin -- best guacamole burgers ever...
4. Associate Director -- Lakeland College, Green Bay Campus

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. Armageddon
2. Cinderella Man
3. An Officer and a Gentleman
4. One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest

4 Places I Have Lived
1. Hastings, NE
2. Phoenix, AZ
3. Tucson, AZ
4. Green Bay, WI

4 Favorite Foods
1. Prime Rib
2. N****** Lasagne
3. Pizza
4. Crab


4 Albums I Can't Live Without
1. Tim McGraw and the Dancehall Drs.
2. Simon and Garfunkel - Live from Central Park
3. Billy Joel -- box set
4. Man, such a toss up between Sheryl Crow, Van Halen, Madonna, Dixie Chicks, Kenny Chesney, Guns n Roses, Beach Boys, Phil Collins, etc....such a dilemma


4 Places I Would Rather Be
1. Hawaii
2. Somewhere in the Caribbean
3 Getting a massage
4. La Jolla, CA


4 People Who Are Obligated to Do This on Their Blog
I don't know if anyone that reads this even HAS a blog...in fact, I don't know if anyone READS this. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read it. You are amazing!