The clouds have lifted and the sun is brightly shining. My head is clearing as well, and my eyes are beginning to see the beauty of the light. Promise. Hope. Happiness.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

RABBIT FOOT!

Today is April 1, 2009. Happy April Fool's Day. When you say rabbit foot at the beginning of a month, good luck is to come your way (which is kind of a joke in itself since the poor little critter loses his feet only for us to dye them, stick some keys on them and call US lucky -- better his foot than mine, I suppose; I sould feel lucky for that.)

I will have it said that I don't like practical jokes -- or more so -- IMPRACTICAL jokes that are NOT funny, so please don't try....please.

Two days of school I have to survive until I go to Country Thunder. I have so much to do until then.

I'm going to start filling out the application for my license -- I have a very ugly feeling about it since the DUI...but my work says they support me and that has GOT to stand for something...right?

Anyway -- happy month: According to Positive Thinking Every Day by Norman Vincent Peale.... April 1:
While fear thoughts can destroy creative capacity, and bring to pass things that are constantly feared, faith and positivism can create and develop.

I am faith. For today, I am positivism.

No comments: