The clouds have lifted and the sun is brightly shining. My head is clearing as well, and my eyes are beginning to see the beauty of the light. Promise. Hope. Happiness.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Well, I got an A on my Psych test...now there *is* a very small window of hope of passing....

which means that I have to study (and study my arse off)for the final -- which I was not expecting. It's going to be tough -- I work all weekend....I'm just going to have to buckle down and do my best...if it's meant to be, it will be. "Que Sera Sera."

Man -- this Tarot Card reading stuff has been so on point it's almost eerie -- (if it weren't so cool._


The Star represents hope and optimism and the arrival of unexpected help. Now is the time to strive for goals that at one time seemed unattainable. Nothing is out of your reach now, so do not hold back. While the Star does not predict any immediate change, it does represent the limitless possibilities that life has to offer.

No comments: