The clouds have lifted and the sun is brightly shining. My head is clearing as well, and my eyes are beginning to see the beauty of the light. Promise. Hope. Happiness.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL. HE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is just CRAZY cause he is in 3rd grade and was running against 5th graders.... crazy... I'm swelling up in tears and pride. *HE* won't know until Monday when they announce it to the school...but Jen (Joel's girlfriend) is one of the ones in charge of student council...she opted OUT of the vote due to closeness with Dane...but

...I got an email from Jen...

"it's official...sucks that we can't tell him until they announce it monday but he won...

I think a soon to be 4th grader in office is one for the history books. His posters were awesome, and I about lost it during his speech. I bet you were a mess"

I don't know if I love her or hate her at this point in time..but my baby won.....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*tears*

No comments: