The clouds have lifted and the sun is brightly shining. My head is clearing as well, and my eyes are beginning to see the beauty of the light. Promise. Hope. Happiness.

Thursday, May 21, 2009


The World represents the completion of a cycle and the attainment of inner peace and contentment. It is time to celebrate all that you have accomplished and bask in your successes. You have achieved a heightened sense of self awareness and a new appreciation for your surroundings. While this card does not rule out discomfort in your life, it does indicate that many of your trials and tribulations will soon be overcome. Everything is finally starting to come together!


Interesting, as always. Yesterday, I crunched our finances. It's becoming apparent that we are not going to be able to stay afloat -- at least this way. My job, while exceptionally emotionally fulfilling for me doesn't pay squat. Justin works so hard, but so far away -- what we pay in gas is ridiculous and his VA money is spent before we get it....I have to figure something out. I worked a night shift HUS position last night -- didn't get home until 1:45am...I'm exhausted. the money I suppose is what is worth it...but I hate leaving the boys, not being able to have dinner with them or read with them or put them to bed. But you know, yesterday, or correction, this morning....walking down the back hall to leave the building I felt really zen like....I belong in a hospital...at least for now...it feels right...and then I got home, kissed the munchkins who didn't even stop snoring and snuggled into be with Justin -- which kinda ticked off a very comfortable Scout and a very nestled in Piper...

Another day...another day....

I'm meeting Amy for lunch today -- and then have a very fun weekend planned which involves BECKY and her family (so stoked). She is definitely one of my best friends and definitely my least judging friend. Ya, ya, ya, she's Joel's cousin -- but really she is an amazing blessing in my life and I cannot WAIT to see her. Rentch and her kiddos, Angela and her kiddos and Julie and her kiddos are coming over as well...then on Sunday, we are headed to the cabin to meet up with the rest of the family (Mom, Kerry and family, Rick, and Johnny). Good times...

And then there's the fact that Dane is running for Treasurer -- that has me in a tizzy. *I* never ran cause I don't like all the hoopla of sign making and speech writing -- but he's very excited to do it. He and Owen (JHo's oldest son) worked on a rough draft - after a little tweaking and if he can pull it off it will be awesome...but I work that morning. I MAY have to be sick that day -- or else JHo offered to video it for me (what a good friend *puke* but nevertheless, a nice gesture.)

Just heard the firetrucks blare by: "May God bless wherever those sirens are headed and whomever lives they touch" amen.

No comments: