This morning Dane has certification day -- where they have to bring in the original birth certificate, weigh in and stuff. It's silly but it's mandatory. (They just called he was 64.1 pounds and he's bummed he lost weight in these last two weeks of conditioning. LOL) Justin decided to take him -- since Cole was still sleeping. Dane has been so into Justin lately. It's been so nice. Afterwards, there is a skills camp that the coach strongly encourages the boys to go to -- well it's going to be 114 today and we are on heat advisory -- so I'm going to have to decline that not so gentle offer for the safety of my child. I know, I know -- it's a pretty far out there idea and we are likely to get shunned, but I think we can handle it. So, we are planning on having a bbq -- might just be my sister and her family -- maybe it will be more people. I'm rather undecided at 7:52am. :-)
Tomorrow we are taking the boys to the Diamondbacks game again...I LOVE Justin's work -- and free tickets! :-) I think I might go see my brother too...I talked to him for about a half an hour yesterday. He sounds good. I'm so happy that he's getting healthy. Please God make this stick!
Let's take a peek at my horoscope:
There is some tension in the air for you Pisces when it comes to finding love right now. Finding the direction that you want is going to be very difficult, as you want what you want, but you aren't even 100% sure what that is quite yet. You have been battling matters of the head over matters of the heart, and it has been more than a little frustrating. As a water sign, you are better served following your heart, and letting the practical matters work themselves out along the way. This is not a case where all of the details need to be sorted out ahead of time. The love that you are feeling is genuine, and returnable, but if you place too many restrictions on it in advance, it can not move forward. You know this is the real deal, so why are you avoiding it?
I don't know if I'm avoiding anything. I am just really scared. I am scared of losing a good thing. I know that seems ridiculous - i should just enjoy it while I have it -- but it's just the thought of losing Justin again...I don't ever want to think about it.... I just truly wish that money was more readily available....or that I had the gumption to rob a bank. I swear it's the root of 99% of our arguments. And, the wedding, well, I need more money to put the deposit down...and it's just not coming from anywhere. I'm so behind on bills -- financial aide still is a pain in my butt...We still owe my mom money and Justin's brother money... but eventually things will fall into place. I wish I was better at believing that.
Anyway -- J and D just got home -- so I'm going to go drink the slurpees they brought home and watch some Wipeout with my family. Ah, Saturdays...... xoxox

No comments:
Post a Comment