Anyway -- I went and got my oil changed at Justin's shop and brought him lunch today -- which was nice. Then I went to the mall, only to discover that "as seen on TV" and "The Discovery Store" both closed down (I was looking for dinosaurs for the twin's b-day party tomorrow...) Anyway, I picked the boys up right after school (which they were thrilled) and our night began.
We rode bikes, rode skateboards (I can still do all sorts of tricks, thank you very much), ripsticked, sang songs and ate a great dinner all together. I claimed I wanted a girls night -- with my boys. LOL...which quickly turned into a family night --
the boys both showered and it was on...I made us all put on facial masks (go Arbonne), and while they were drying my boys (Justin Dane and Cole) fought over which color to paint my nails (ended up with one red foot, one black foot, both sparkles, and all happy) while we watched the movie of my choice "The Outsiders" It's a great movie...but the cast is just to DIE FOR (even makes me wanna like Tom Cruise again -- say wah~?) 5 minutes into the movie...Dane is out....10 minutes....Cole's out... and at the end of the movie, I asked a sleeping Justin to take Cole to bed (a treat we promised Cole after we told Dane that he could sleep on the couch)...and here I sit....
with proof... A heart full of love and the need to join them in their slumbers. Good night!
...

1 comment:
Awww looks like you guys had a fun night!
Post a Comment